Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Baby It's Cold Outside - Solution Orientation

Since my great trek back down south, today is the first bone-chilling, fireside-lingering, hot cocoa-sipping type of day. And I am lovin' it. Never a fan of the cold, I must admit that the first few days really do put a skip in my step because it means that the holidays are here. And the holidays mean much more than presents (no seriously). The holidays mean everyone everywhere is a little bit cheerier, and very few things make me, a person often accused of smiling too often, happier than being surrounded by holiday-infused people.

We had a tie this week. My sincerest apologies to all of my most competitive readers. Due to said temperature drop down here in Texas, I am officially proclaiming skinny soup as our winner. Hurrah!

Stay tuned tomorrow for our two skinny soup skirmish during which I promise to provide tasty, nutrition-packed and most importantly bone-warming options for you.

If you have any soup variety you're dying to see, let's hear it.

In the meantime....

No comments:

Post a Comment